When we reviewed the Kiiroo Launch last year, we were eager to know what Kiiroo could come up with next. For one, the first Onyx had already made some waves, but it had a few defects. With the Onyx 2 though, it has certainly redeemed itself. If anything, you can think of the first Onyx as the first iPhone. A bit rough around the edges but still a great VR Sex Toy. This one ups the ante and does a whole lot better than the last one.
- Materials: High-grade polymer and silicone for the SuperSkin
- Dimensions: 26 x 8.5 x 7 cm
- Weight: 845 g
- Power supply: Internal battery, rechargeable using USB cable (comes with the package)
- Charging time: 4 – 6 hours
- Battery life: 1 hour
- The Kiiroo Onyx 2
- A USB charging cable
- A sample packet of water-based lube
- A protective end cap for the opening of the toy
- A simple instruction manual (in multiple languages)
- A warranty registration card
The Onyx 2 comes in a similar packaging as the Onyx. It’s designed beautifully and looks more like an Alexa than a sex toy. There are touch sensitive buttons on the face of the device which help you increase or decrease the frequency of the contractions. Below that, there’s a power button to switch on and off. At the bottom of the device, is a USB port, neatly tucked away behind a rubber slit. The top of the device has a cap which opens up to the sleeve or the SuperSkin. Unlike a few other devices, it has a flat bottom which means it can rest upright and weighs less than the Fleshlight, for easier use. The whole thing comes in the shiny black casing.
Main features of the Onyx 2
The Onyx 2 costs about $220. While, it’s not cheap for a sex toy, it’s still a great deal considering the job it does. In addition to that, it syncs with the Fleshlight Launch and Kiiroo Pearl. What that means is, if you like the controlled sophistication of the Launch, you can use your Onyx with the device. For the Pearl, it’s more like his and her towel. The Onyx is for the guy and the Pearl is for the girl.
- You have to visit the FeelMe.com website and register yourself.
- Then, download the Feel Connect app from the Play Store and sync with your Onyx 2 device using Bluetooth.
- Once that’s done, scan the QR code on the website and now you’re synced on all three platforms.
Now, you can browse through the videos, choose whichever you like and enjoy your Onyx.
- Once it arrives, set it to charge. It takes about 4-6 hours to be fully charged.
- Then, disconnect the USB port and switch it on.
- Now that you’re connected to the FeelMe platform, choose a video and start viewing. Or if you just want to jack off to some other videos, that’s fine as well.
- Apply plenty of lube (preferably water-based) inside the Onyx. Do not do it without the lube. It’s going to be painful as hell.
- Insert your penis and let it do its job. If it’s not connected to any video, you can regulate the speed using the touch-sensitive keys (+ and – signs).
With that being said, the Onyx is an amazing piece of machinery powered by an awesome motor, using contracting rings as its basis. The fact that it works with the Fleshlight, is VR compatible and syncs for a real-time sex session, is more than many can claim. The build is solid and the experience is really great. About time, you bought an Onyx 2!