Kiiroo Onyx 2 2023 Review
Check out -> Kiiroo Pulse if you want to get the latest, most advanced automated male masturbator!
When we reviewed the Onyx 2 , we were eager to know what Kiiroo could come up with next. For one, the first Onyx 2 had already made some waves, but it had a few defects. It was time for something better!
That’s why, if you’re looking for a toy that can Sync with VR Porn (-> Best VR porn sites ranked), you should definitely buy the Kiiroo Onyx+ instead of the old Onyx 2. Especially now when they’re both at the same price for $219!
You wouldn’t want to pay the same price for an outdated device when the new, IMPROVED version is here. Get your Onyx+!
The Onyx 2 Review
- Materials: High-grade polymer and silicone for the SuperSkin
- Dimensions: 26 x 8.5 x 7 cm
- Weight: 845 g
- Power supply: Internal battery, rechargeable using USB cable (comes with the package)
- Charging time: 4 – 6 hours
- Battery life: 1 hour
- The Kiiroo Onyx 2
- A USB charging cable
- A sample packet of water-based lube
- A protective end cap for the opening of the toy
- A simple instruction manual (in multiple languages)
- A warranty registration card
The Onyx 2 comes in a similar packaging as the Onyx. It’s designed beautifully and looks more like an Alexa than a sex toy. There are touch sensitive buttons on the face of the device which help you increase or decrease the frequency of the contractions. Below that, there’s a power button to switch on and off. At the bottom of the device, is a USB port, neatly tucked away behind a rubber slit. The top of the device has a cap which opens up to the sleeve or the SuperSkin. Unlike a few other devices, it has a flat bottom which means it can rest upright and weighs less than the Stroker, for easier use. The whole thing comes in the shiny black casing.
Main features of the Onyx 2
The Onyx 2 costs about $220. While, it’s not cheap for a sex toy, it’s still a great deal considering the job it does. In addition to that, it syncs with the Stroker Launch and Kiiroo Pearl. What that means is, if you like the controlled sophistication of the Launch, you can use your Onyx with the device. For the Pearl, it’s more like his and her towel. The Onyx is for the guy and the Pearl is for the girl.
For those who are single, fear not. There’s many great VR and non-VR porn content out there which is compatible with the Onyx. For example, you can use the FeelMe platform which syncs up with the Onyx to give the same sensation when your favorite pornstar is sucking dick or taking a drilling in her asshole. Moreover, the FeelMe platform has videos from WankzVR (if you’re into VR), NaughtyAmerica, Wicked, MilfVR and Badoink among many others. There are also options for Gay and Transsexual porn if you like that.
- You have to visit the FeelMe.com website and register yourself.
- Then, download the Feel Connect app from the Play Store and sync with your Onyx 2 device using Bluetooth.
- Once that’s done, scan the QR code on the website and now you’re synced on all three platforms.
Now, you can browse through the videos, choose whichever you like and enjoy your Onyx.
- Once it arrives, set it to charge. It takes about 4-6 hours to be fully charged.
- Then, disconnect the USB port and switch it on.
- Now that you’re connected to the FeelMe platform, choose a video and start viewing. Or if you just want to jack off to some other videos, that’s fine as well.
- Apply plenty of lube (preferably water-based) inside the Onyx. Do not do it without the lube. It’s going to be painful as hell.
- Insert your penis and let it do its job. If it’s not connected to any video, you can regulate the speed using the touch-sensitive keys (+ and – signs).
One of the few critics of the Onyx would be that it does not come with any preservation power or carrying case. The Stroker usually comes with a preservation power which helps you maintain this solid piece of machinery, but the Onyx does not. Similarly, there’s no carrying case, so you’ll have to think of how you can carry this when you’re on the move.
With that being said, the Onyx is an amazing piece of machinery powered by an awesome motor, using contracting rings as its basis. The fact that it works with the Stroker, is VR compatible and syncs for a real-time sex session, is more than many can claim. The build is solid and the experience is really great. About time, you bought an Onyx 2!
Hi, I'm VRPornDave! I'm the owner and main author at VRPornMania. I know everything there is to know about Virtual Reality and the adult industry. I wrote reviews to every single VR porn site, toy, and game. Why did I do all this hard (no pun intended) work? To help you find the best VR porn out there!